YAMAHA LS-TA TRANSACOUSTIC GUITAR (BROWN SUNBURST)
Playing guitar in a great sounding room is the most inspiring, engaging playing experience imaginable – far more enjoyable than in a dry-sounding room like a lounge, office or den. Yamaha’s TransAcoustic Guitar recreates the incredible experience of playing in a rich, live room without needing any external amplification or effects – just the guitar itself. Whether you’re practicing, writing, recording or just playing for fun, the TransAcoustic Guitar will make you play better, longer and with more creativity. Once you’ve experienced it, you’ll never want to play another acoustic guitar again.
There’s nothing so inspiring as playing guitar in a great sounding room – it makes you play better, longer and with more creativity. The Yamaha TransAcoustic Guitar recreates that incredible experience without needing any external amplification or effects, just the guitar itself. It’s the most inspiring, engaging acoustic guitar you’ve ever played.
Amazing sounding reverb/chorus built-into the guitar with no need for external amplification or effects
Designed to provide superb acoustic guitar sound
High comfortable playability
Made in Yamaha quality
An actuator installed on the inner surface of the guitar back vibrates in response to the vibrations of the strings. The vibrations of the actuator are then conveyed to the body of the guitar, and to the air in and around the guitar body, generating authentic reverb and chorus sounds from inside the body.
Three simple knobs let you adjust the degree of effect applied and the lineout volume level. Additionally, keeping the controls small minimizes the area of the holes in the body material, reducing acoustic sound loss.
(A) Chorus Control
(B) Reverb Control (Room / Hall)
(C) TA Switch / Line Out Volume Control
* Pressing the TA Switch for more than 0.3 seconds activates the TA function.
* When a cable is connected to the line-out jack, the lineout volume can be adjusted by rotating the (C) knob.
* The reverb type switches from Room to Hall around the 12:00 position.
Designed to Provide Superb Acoustic Guitar Sound
The body is an all-solid guitar based on the L-series.
A modified non-scalloped bracing design retains the L series’ characteristic bright tone while enhancing the low end.
Treating the tops with Yamaha’ s exclusive A.R.E. process gives the instrument a rich, vintage quality tone, making it sound as though you’ d been playing it for years, from the very first moment you pick it up.
The fact that this guitar has been designed with an insistence on sound quality is what allows it to produce effected sounds that feels pure and natural.
High Comfortable Playability
Straighter neck taper and hand-rolled fingerboard edges result in an instrument that can be played for hours without any stress.
The 5-ply neck design featured in all TransAcoustic Guitars is constructed of rosewood and mahogany plies with a double-action adjustable rod, creating a strong, stable neck that resists warping.
Newly Designed Battery Box
Battery box integrated into the end-pin jack. This requires fewer holes in the body, thus reducing acoustic sound loss. Connect the cable from the jack to a PA or amp to use as an acoustic electric guitar.
- Body shape: Concert
- Scale legth: 650mm (25 9/16”)
- Body legth: 497mm (19 9/16")
- Total legth: 1030mm (40 9/16")
- Body width: 380mm (14 15/16")
- Body depth: 100-120mm (3 15/16" - 4 3/4")
- Nut width: 44mm (1 3/4")
- String spacing: 11.0mm
- Top material: Solid Engelmann Spruce A.R.E.
- Back material: Solid Rosewood
- Side material: Solid Rosewood
- Neck material: Mahogany + Rosewood 5ply
- Fingerboard material: Ebony
- Fingerboard radius: R400mm (15 3/4")
- Bridge material: Ebony
- Nut material: Urea
- Saddle material: Urea
- Bridge pins: Black ABS with White Dot
- Tuners: Die-cast Gold(TM29G)
- Body binding: Maple + Black
- Soundhole inlay: Abalone + Black + White
- Pickguard: Transparent
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck finish: Matt
- Electronics: SYSTEM70 TransAcoustic + SRT Piezo Pickup
- Controls: Reverb(Room/Hall) / Chorus / TA Switch / Line Out Vol
- Connections: LINE OUT
- Strings: Elixir NANOWEB 80/20 Bronze Light
- Accessories: Hex Wrench, 2 x AA Batteries
- Case: Hard Bag