YAMAHA PSR-E363 DIGITAL KEYBOARD BLACK
Versatile functions and an expressive touch-sensitive keyboard action make the PSR-E363 the go-to instrument for beginning players.
Touch-responsive keyboard with 48-note polyphony
574 high quality Voices with improved sampling
Brand new Reverb effects and Master EQ
165 auto accompaniment Styles
150 different Arpeggio types
"Keys to Success" with other lesson functions
Easy Song Book available for download
USB TO HOST allowing two-way MIDI and audio transfer
AUX IN terminal & Melody Suppressor
Touch-sensitive keys allow expressive dynamic control
Play the keys heavily and you'll get louder tones, or play softly to achieve quieter sounds. The touch-sensitive keyboard will accurately reflect every nuance of your playing, making your performances musically expressive.
The better an instrument sounds, the more it inspires us
Yamaha has a proud history of manufacturing just about every kind of musical instrument. When it comes to reproducing the sound of these instruments in a keyboard, the results are detailed and high-quality.
The PSR-E363 features a comprehensive library of 574 instrument Voices that will allow you to enjoy playing any musical genre.
Real-time backing band tracks
165 auto accompaniment Styles provide real-time band backing tracks based on the chords you play.
"Keys to Success" and other on-board lessons support learning to play
"Keys to Success" is based on teaching techniques shared with Yamaha over many years. Through short and easy, step-by-step lessons, players learn how to play entire songs.
To help build your skills, the the new "Touch Tutor" takes the mystery out of learning dynamic expression.
Download the Songbook to read the music for the built-in songs
The Songbook includes not only the musical scores of the built-in songs, but also provides tips for the on-board lessons with images, glossary and more.
Download the Song Book to read the music for the built-in Songs
The Song Book includes not only the musical scores of the built-in Songs, but also provides tips for the on-board lessons with images, glossary and more
Adjust the sound using digital effects and Master EQ
12 new Reverb effects add ambience to your playing making it sound like you're in a concert hall, a small club or a cathedral. Chorus adds warmth and makes the sound more spacious. The Master EQ is easily adjusted to get the best sound depending on whether you are listening through headphones, the built-in speakers or connected to an external sound system.
Arpeggios let you perform complex passages with ease
Choose from 150 Arpeggio phrases, and with the press of a single key, you'll be playing rich, musical passages. You'll sound like a pro!
Play with a partner
Duo mode allows two people to play together on the same instrument by creating two middle C notes. Enjoy playing the piano with friends and family!
Play along with your favorite songs
Connect your portable music player to hear your favorite music through the instrument's speakers. Play along and you feel like you've joined the band!
Connect to portable devices or computers for even more fun
The USB TO HOST terminal allows you to connect to a computer or portable device and record high-quality audio without the need for an additional interface. A variety of creative and educational iOS apps are available from the App Store*
*For iOS device connection, refer to the "iPhone / iPad Connection Manual"
- Width: 945 mm (37-3/16”)
- Height: 118 mm (4-5/8”)
- Depth: 368 mm (14-1/2”)
- Weight: 4.6 kg (10 lb, 2 oz) (not including batteries)
- Number of Keys: 61
- Keyboard Touch Response
- Display type: LCD display
- Display backlight
- Display Language: English
- Panel Language: English
- Tone generating technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 48
- Number of preset voices: 574 (197 Panel Voices + 18 Drum/SFX kits + 20 Arpeggio + 339 XGlite Voices)
- GM compatibility: GM/XGlite
- Reverb effect: 12 types
- Chorus effect: 5 types
- Master EQ effect: 6 types
- Harmony effect: 26 types
- Dual function
- Split function
- Panel sustain function
- Arpeggio function: 150 types
- Melody Suppressor function
- Number of Preset Styles: 165
- Fingering: Multi finger
- Style control: ACMP ON/OFF, SYNC START, START/STOP, INTRO/ENDING/rit., MAIN/AUTO FILL
- Music Database: 158
- One Touch Setting (OTS)
- External Styles: 10
- Number of preset songs: 154 (including Touch Tutor: 10, Chord Study: 12, Chord Progression: 30)
- Number of recording songs: 5
- Number of recording tracks: 2
- Recording data capacity: Approx. 10,000 notes
- Compatible Playback Data Format: SMF Formats 0 & 1
- Compatible Recording Data Format: Original File Format
- Number of Registration Buttons: 9
- Lesson/Guide: KEYS TO SUCCESS, Lesson 1–3 (Listening, Timing, Waiting), Phrase Repeat, A-B Repeat, Chord Dictionary, Touch Tutor, Chord Study, Chord Progression
- Tempo range: 11 - 280
- Transpose: -12 to 0, 0 to +12
- Tuning: 427.0–440.0–453.0 Hz (approx. 0.2Hz increments)
- Duo control
- PIANO button
- Internal Storage Memory: Approx. 1.3MB
- DC IN connectivity: 12 V
- Headphones connectivity: Standard stereo phone jack (PHONES/OUTPUT)
- Sustain pedal connectivity
- AUX IN connectivity: Stereo mini jack
- USB to host connectivity: 44.1kHz, 16bit, stereo
- Amplifiers: 2.5 W + 2.5 W
- Speakers: 12 cm × 2
- Power consumption: 5 W (When using PA-130 AC adaptor)
- Auto power off
- Power adaptor: AC Adaptor PA-130, PA-3C, or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha
- Batteries: Six 1.5 V “AA” size alkaline (LR6), manganese (R6) or six 1.2 V “AA” size Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (HR6)
- Music rest included